Fully-procedural animation. I’m using a function state machine (Playmaker) to trigger random timing on expressions and head tilts, and an IK system smooths the movement of the head, neck, and shoulders at slightly different timings.
I ended up creating an elaborate gimbal of parented rotating joints so the chin could point in one direction and the eyes another. The IK system is set up to follow the rotation of one of the gimbal joints, rather than rotating the head directly.
How to get nude figures in ADOBE FUSE – PART 1
Published at 2018, May 04
Upgrade Fuse Male with new Normal Maps and this easy hack to the figure folder.
UNITY FBX EXPORTER round-trip workflow enables you to export Unity scenes to FBX, import into Maya, Maya LT, or 3ds Max.
– Added support for exporting Skinned Meshes with legacy and generic animation
– Added support for exporting Lights with animatable properties (Intensity, Spot Angle, Color)
– Added support for exporting Cameras with animatable properties (Field of View)
– Added ability to export animation on transforms
– Added ability to export animation clips from Timeline
– Added new UI to set export settings
– Added multi-file import to Maya plugin
– Added multi-file export by scene selection to Maya plug-in
– Added multi-file import to 3ds Max plug-in
– Added multi-file export by scene selection to 3ds Max plug-in
– Added UI to help manage name changes when updating Linked Prefabs
– Added support for exporting Blendshapes
Puppet3D is a professional rigging toolset for Unity.
- AUTORIG – Rig it in a minute! Makes rigging a biped really fast.
- Create bones and skin them to any character or asset.
- IK & FK – Make IK controls for the limbs, which can blend between IK and FK.
Create a “Mod-Rig” on a humanoid in 1 click, to modify or make new animations.
- Advanced Rigging – Spline Controls for tails and bendy things, Parent, Orient, IK and Global controls.
- Paint the Skin Weights.
- Voxel based default skin weights. Spreads the weights through the characters volume.
- Pose Saving & Loading
- Bake Control Animations Onto Bones
Puppet:3D on the Unity Asset Store
At its most basic, Ink can be used to write a branching dialogue tree or a non-linear Choose Your Own Adventure story with multiple endings, but its real strength is allowing non-technical writers to create dynamic narratives using only minimal markup syntax. The text remains readable allowing an author to follow the story flow by eye, and edit at any point to add new branching options and alternate text, update variables, and reconnect to the main story.
Inky, a writing app, player, and compiler for .ink story files
There’s no programming loop. Instead an ink runtime follows a single path through the text, typically following a goto link, jumping directly to sections called knots and their order-prioritized sub-sections called stitches – with a name like ink it would be reasonable to expect the metaphors would be about pens and writing but an inkle loom is a device for weaving straps out of one continuous thread wound around pegs (an elegant metaphor that isn’t terribly helpful in understanding ink’s syntax).
an inkle weaving loom
Ink runtime keeps track of which sections of the story have already been visited, automatically removing the options that have already been picked. Multiple choice dialog branches can be nested in place, creating conversational diversions before seamlessly weaving back into the main thread. Authors can write in natural prose, following conventions of visual novels or interactive fiction, and not worry about specialized code or relying on programmers to generate the options.
Someone uploaded Ink Playmaker actions on Github