Lighting In A Bottle gives you effortless ray traced light maps. Watch your lighting render directly into your textures. You can even adjust settings live and watch the estimates update. Or just hit render and stop when you are happy with the quality.
Simple, easy to use, pure ray traced light mapping with live feedback.
NOTE: This editor tool will run only on windows 64 bit at the moment. A 32 bit windows version then an OSX version is planned.
• See your light maps render directly onto your objects, live in the editor window.
• Get sub second feedback on the render progress with samples per second, accurate time estimates and a pixel accurate progress bar.
• Use physically based area lights and adjust their size to get hard or soft shadows
• Set your bounces and get full global illumination complete with bounce light from your albedo textures.
• Use the integrated subdivision to render with a perfectly smooth version of your geometry, making your real time shading look even better.
• Flexible workflow renders with the uv set you choose and writes both .exr and .png files. Iterations are automatically versioned with your unity file.
• Intuitive error messages.
• Separate control over which objects are traced as part of the render as well as which objects are rendering maps.
• Fully multi-threaded with live control over the number of threads being used.