Offline Render is a easy to use, realtime capture plugin for Unity. It allows you to capture the game view to a multi-channel OpenEXR, supporting not just the final output image, but also some common elements, like depth, per-light shadows, diffuse, AO (if present in scene as an Image Effect) and other G-Buffers.
Offline Render allows you to render your Unity scenes and take them into a normal post-production pipeline using your favorite compositing software.
– multi-channel OpenEXR output
– Offscreen rendering
– setup target framerate
– 10 out of the box render elements (Diffuse, Specular, Emission/Lighting, Reflections, Depth, Velocity, Normals, AO, Motion Vectors, ObjectID)
– forward render supported elements (Beauty, Depth, MotionVector, AO)
– 360 render output. Only beauty is supported and renders to PNG.
– Offline Render API for developers – Create your own custom passes
– shadow pass only works with directional lights
– Windows only