The new Unity post-processing stack is an über effect that combines a complete set of image effects into a single post-process pipeline. This has a few advantages :
– Effects are always configured in the correct order.
– It allows combination of many effects into a single pass.
– It features an asset-based configuration system for easy preset management.
– All effects are grouped together in the UI for a better user experience
It comes with the following effects :
– Antialiasing (FXAA, Temporal AA)
– Ambient Occlusion
– Screen Space Reflections
– Depth of Field
– Motion Blur
– Eye Adaptation
– Color Grading
– User Lut
– Chromatic Aberration
The stack also includes a collection of monitors and debug views to help you set up your effects correctly and debug problems in the output.