Play any media inside a texture using the power of GStreamer:
– Local or remote (streaming) media
– Audio and Video
– Plays almost every format and codec
– Supports multiple network protocols
– OnError and OnFinish events
– Position control (seek, loop)
– Runs within the editor (see note)
– Currently supported platforms:
• Windows (32 and 64 bits)
– Not yet supported platforms:
• Linux (32 and 64 bits)
GStreamer Movie Texture on the Asset Store:
GStreamer is a library for constructing graphs of media-handling components. The applications it supports range from simple Ogg/Vorbis playback, audio/video streaming to complex audio (mixing) and video (non-linear editing) processing.
Applications can take advantage of advances in codec and filter technology transparently. Developers can add new codecs and filters by writing a simple plugin with a clean, generic interface.