LipSync Lite is an editor extension for creating high-quality, offline lipsyncing inside Unity.
– Easy to use Clip Editor for synchronising dialogue.
– Custom inspector with Pose Editor.
– Presets system allows for quick character setup with many different character systems or on large projects.
– Supports both blend shape and bone transform based workflows out of the box.
– BlendSystems allow LipSync to work with many different animation systems. Use our own support for several 3rd-party assets, or create your own.
– Animations are not tied to a character, so lines of dialogue can be shared between characters without any further work.
Clip Editor Features:
– See a real-time preview of your animation as you create it in the Clip Editor.
– Built around ease-of-use, with features such as:
– Zoom/Pan Timeline
– Marker multi-selection
– Keyboard Shortcuts
Note: LipSync Lite does not support automatic lipsyncing at runtime. Clips must be created in the editor beforehand.