MB-Lab is a character creation tool for Blender 2.80, based off of ManuelBastioniLAB.
Interactive fiction author Emily Short created a procedural generator for her project The Annals of the Parrigues – a spoof of quirky English guide books.
In her system she created 5 symbolic categories:
- Salt – dray, organized, orderly, colorless
- Beeswax – busy, diverse, warm, artisanal, chaotic
- Venom – brightly colored, ornate, sneaky, deceitful
- Mushroom – fertile, fermenting, growing and decaying
- Egg – simple, hierarchical, elegant, exclusive
The English documentation isn’t available yet (the original is in Russian). The AXMA editor runs both online and in a downloadable standalone version for Windows, OsX, and Linux.
A pro-account allows export of HTML and modification of the exported website code.
ZWrap is a plugin for ZBrush that allows you to automatically fit a pre-existing topology to your models. With an easy-to-use interface, it greatly speeds up a process of converting your characters and 3D-scans into a production-ready topology.
Supported ZBrush versions: 4R8, 2018, 2018.1
Graphics card: OpenGL 2.1 and higher
An overview of upcoming features, enhancements, packages, templates and integrations, the different types of solutions Unity offers for film and animation, and a Q&A.
Speaker: Mathieu Muller, Sr. Technical Product Manager for Film (Unity Technologies)
- DCC Mesg Sync: live link to Maya, Max, Blender, and Motion Builder
- Alembic package
- Unscaled Blendshapes, negative blendshapes
- Multiple scene editing, Nested Prefabs,
- Nested Timelines
- HDRP (preview) – High Definition Render Pipeline,
- HDRP Shader Graph
- HDRP soft shadows, volumetric lighting, planar reflections, stack lit shader
- Global Illumination: GPU accelerated ray-tracing for Baked Lightmap (preview)
- Cinemachine: Auto-focus, Storyboard, Post-processing, Maya cameras, lens presets
- Post Processing Stack
- VFX Graph (preview)
- Unity Editor on Linux CentOS (preview)
- Licensing for closed networks
- Python Support for Editor (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Recorder v2 as package
- Post Processing v3
- Fur and Hair material
- Blendshapes up to 16 bones per vertex influence